Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bullish Stocks in the Philippines

I have been quiet for a while now when it comes to the state of Philippine Stocks.

I just chanced upon it right now and just out of curiosity, I checked the technical data of our Composite Index -  this is for today, Feb. 9, 2012.

Here it is:



I didn't know that Philippine stocks has been very bullish for a time now. It broke the past records set last year.  It's only gonna get better. If I had the money now, I would wisely choose promising stocks. I can't say which ones, but you can try checking some (like PGOLD / PureGold, and maybe SMPH / SM Prime Holdings) and see for yourself. I am not endorsing these stocks. I just looked briefly on their charts and had an initial check on some stocks that I feel were good the last time I checked. If you are not a member of an Online Stock Brokers, like CitisecOnline (which I am a member of) - you can check with our Philippine Stocks Exchange (PSE) website for the stock quotes and charts [see www.pse.com.ph]. I'm just saying you need to know Fundamental and Technical Analysis, and you need to have discipline, before venturing into Stocks. NO EMOTIONS allowed.

All I can say is....

WOW.

1 comment:

  1. Advanced Enzyme Board approves the additional investment of 300,000 ringgit in Malaysian unit.
    Currency Tips

    ReplyDelete